Saturday, April 15, 2006

BellSouth Advertising

I have a great relationship with BellSouth Advertising and their employees. Bellsouth Yellow Pages needed a photographer for the River Falls Customer Appreciation Golf Outing, and I was very pleased to get the job. Hey I needed the break, and though I wasn't actually playing golf, getting out of the office was much needed. The weather was perfect and the tournament ran smoothly. Kudos to BellSouth Yellow Pages, and all that assisted in the planning. I personally have been utilizing the Yellow Pages for the last 6 years and have been very pleased with the results. Anyway, I had a great time covering this event and had a blast meeting some old friends and clients.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC
Thanks for stopping by the BLOG!!!