Monday, January 30, 2006

2007 Vacation in Okinawa


I am starting to make overseas travel arrangements for 2007. One of the destinations I am planning is my birthplace of Okinawa. My mother, Yohsiko - the kindest Okinawan - met my father while he was serving overseas in the Army. I often have people ask me how and why I chose a career in photography. I have always had a love for the arts. My mother is naturally artistic and my father is an engineer so how could I go wrong. I took piano lessons for 16 years and art lessons for 7 years. Possessing an artistic flare and the technical know-how, I am constantly gaining experience and applying that experience along with new techniques to my work. Now that photography has become a large part of my life, I plan to capture my travels both near and far. So from Savannah, GA to Ireland - stayed tuned and watch for my ventures as I document them for you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC
Thanks for stopping by the BLOG!!!