Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Emily & Jarrad


Emily and Jarrad are getting married at Patriots Pointe in Charleston, SC and I can't wait. We had a great engagement shoot and somehow avoided the rain, and tried to stay cool. MUGGY weather is officially here, but that didn't stop this couple. Jarrad kept Emily laughing and acted natural in front of the camera. Some grooms tend to be nervous which is understandable. It's always the girls that usually get this paparazzi attention, starting at a very young age. Anyway, this was a great engagement shoot and thanks for the ride in the LandRover. I chose this song by Donavon Frankenreiter, he toured and surfs with Jack Johnson. Hope you like it. Click Here to view the slideshow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like those pics dude! Are you going to OSP South?

Charles Bordner said...

Jason,

I have like 5 Weddings in September and am unsure of traveling to Chatanooga, and also making final arrangements to shoot with Jessica Claire in New York and also trying to make it to Canada. I will give it my best effort though. Just in case let everyone know that I'm well and said hello.

Michelle said...

Loved the slideshow, great work!

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC
Thanks for stopping by the BLOG!!!