Thursday, November 09, 2006

NYC







Xtreme was such fun, and I was able to meet my favorite photographer Jessica Claire. She is such a neat person, and I am so inspired by her work. To learn photography from her and to look at my financials with Liana really equated a great time in New York. Not only did I get to learn from them, but 40 other photographers from around the globe as well. Anyway to make a great tie and long story short. Know that I had such a wonderful time meeting EVERYONE, and the dining was incredible. Mesa Grill is definetely a wonderful place to eat, and is owned by Bobby Flay. Followed by a little Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity and your taste buds will be dancing all the way home. Here are a few pics!!!



10 comments:

F.E. Castleberry said...

Charles,

Buddy! Thanks for stopping Behind the Camera-man, I had a great time getting to know you as well...fun times!! Especially with Davina-bro, that was so stinkin' hilarious.

"Davina, could you lead us in a word of prayer?" [everyone bows their head]...LOL!

So, are you going to DWF Vegas? If you are I'm in the market for a hotelmate...if your in shoot me a message.

tracy said...

Hey Charles!

It was awesome meeting you at xtreme! Love your work, especially that shot subway shot.

Please keep in touch!

Shyla said...

AHHHH! I LOVE THESE PICS!!!
Sarah and Lando are the best arent they? I met them at a wedding I shot with Jessica Claire and they were just the funnest couple ever!!

Anonymous said...

It is time for some updates Charles!
I keep checking your blog for new stuff! :)

laurenclark said...

Hey thanks for the call today:). I left a message on the osp blog.

Anonymous said...

bro...you almost made me cry... LOL

hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Great web site. has a wonderful feel to it and expresses your work very well. Loved your web show also, just great work. Saw your name associated with DJ, so I checked you out.

Check my site someday... www.borelfoto.com

Randy

Davina said...

Charles, you know I love that first shot of Sarah and Lando! NYC was too fun and you had my laughing so much of the time! I love that you are posting on your blog so much more!!

Anonymous said...

What a great looking photographer with simply fantastic photographs!!! Looking forward to checking back often.

Mike said...

Charles, sounds like you had a great time at Xtreme! It would have been nice to be able to go and hang out with all of you! Maybe Ill make one in the future - my seminar wish list is long!

Missed seeing you at Zack and Marks studio party, I thought maybe you were going to drive down. Hopefully we will meet up again soon. Hey, you have a bunch of great shots on the blog!!!

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC
Thanks for stopping by the BLOG!!!