Friday, July 28, 2006

Forest & Jamie


Forest, ex-Middle school teacher and soon to be MUSC student, let her hair down and got Jamie ready for a day of paparazzi. Jamie and Forest wanted to do something different for their Engagement shoot, so I ran some ideas by Forest and Jamie, and scheduled something downtown. Shooting downtown on a Sunday gives me a little more freedom, and since it's less crowded usually my couple is less nervous. Anyway, Jamie was really timid, as most guys are in the beginning. BUT we added some spice to our recipe and came out with a finished product that a lot of people have complimented on. I'm glad to be diversified and to meet a range of clients needs. Click Here to view the slideshow.

9 comments:

Holritz Photography said...

There are some rockin' images in taht show Charles! Nice stuff!

amber

Holritz Photography said...

Love the emotion on in the shot above!

- Nathan

Charles Bordner said...

Thanks "H" family!!!! You guys are great, and thanks for stopping by.

Alison B. said...

They are so cute. Great photos Charles!

Shot by Candy said...

Charles your work is just amazing!! that couple is darling!! Love the show!!

SamTheMan said...

Great stuff, and I love the slideshow! Excellent work as always my friend!

Bentley said...

Very nice images!

Bentley

Anonymous said...

These are hot! Excellent work ;)

Anonymous said...

I really like the lighting you used on these. The couple seemed to have a great time

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC
Thanks for stopping by the BLOG!!!