Sunday, July 23, 2006

Gretta & Michael


Gretta and Michael had a very small ceremony in Falls Park. When the couple called me inquiring my availability for a Thursday wedding rendezvous, I got really excited. After visiting my website Michael called me back and immediately talked about my style. Art is so subjective, and photography is more than just still moments. I try to add my artistic flare. I like to think I capture moments differently than the "studio photographers". Glad that clients see this and continue to hire me. Anyway Michael and Gretta you guys are awesome and I loved every minute spent with you and your family. No matter how big or small the event is it's the satisfaction of knowing your customers are impressed with your work. Thanks and good luck on building your new home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC
Thanks for stopping by the BLOG!!!