Monday, July 24, 2006

Marnie & James Wilkins


Marnie & James Wilkins received a warm welcome from friends and family at the Brick Street Cafe on Augusta Road. Everything looked so perfect from the establishment to the food and not to mention all the vivid colors. The southern charm of all the women and the cute outfits of summer lingered throughout the room.

There were so many expressions and I wanted to capture unobtrusively the laughter and emotion of the night. I was thrilled to meet with previous aquaintenances and to make new ones as well. Marnie and James are definitely headed down a promising path. Sounds like they have found positions at The Cliffs and at Furman, where they can utilize their passion for the enviroment and the outdoors. Good luck to them both. Thank you Susan and Ambassador Wilkins for allowing me another opportunity to use my talents towards this event. I had a great time and look forward to visiting everyone in Canada. Click Here to view the slideshow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet couple! I'm loving the way you use that flash. And your images of the food are really beautiful. My fave picture is that hug! It's awesome!

Charles Bordner said...

I have always used the same flash technique, but recently changed from rechargeable batteries to regular energizers, and whoa. It seemed my flash operated more consistent and I noticed it didn't run hot as well. May be my imagination, but I won't be using rechargeables!!!! I get a lot of compliments on my reception shots and I guess have a niche in that arena.

About Me

My photo
Greenville, SC
Thanks for stopping by the BLOG!!!